The UAE Federation of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FCCI) was established in 1976. The federation has gone a long way to represent the business sector and the chambers of commerce and industry in socio-economic life. The UAE FCCI has adopted a number of mechanisms in its work such as:
- Promoting the FCCI’s activities on internal and external levels;
- Consolidating organic ties between the FCCI and the member chambers;
- Supporting the chambers’ capabilities since the efficiency of the federation is eventually the total efficiency of the chambers members;
- Improve administrative, technical and financial capabilities through the use of modern technology;
- Promoting joint agreements between the UAE and other countries;
- Increasing cooperation with the Gulf, Arabic and international organizations;
- Publishing research and studies of the UAE economy and specialized bulletins and publications.